Pages

Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Catching Up with Glen



Hello there lovelies! I know I have been very inactive, but I am still trying to figure out how to produce my Daily Skincare Routine post because I want it to be a certain vibe. I really like Claire Marshall's vibe if you want to check her out I absolutely love her on Youtube!

I have been going to the gym about five times a week and it consumes my whole day because after going to the gym , I run my errands. Ergo I don't have a lot of time on my hands. I will set aside at least 30 minutes a day for my blogs and my Wattpad story though. 

Notice how I said blogs? Yep, that is no typo because I have a personal blog aside from this one where I rant and express myself. I', also currently trying to mend my own broken heart so maybe I'll be coming out with some survival guides or tips! 

This is the link to my personal blog : www.hypersquirell.wordpress.com 
Yes, I am shamelessly advertising myself hihi. 

Anyway stay tuned and get excited about the posts to come! I want to post some lookbooks, skincare routines , makeup looks and some fun and easy diy's! :) 

Till next time! 
Glen 

Really short post, I know and I am so sorry! :>


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik