Pages

Monday, May 11, 2015

COLLECTIVE HAUL : Getting Ready for University

Hey guys! Since I'll be saying goodbye to uniforms and hello to "fashion freedom" (with some restrictions), I am going to build up my wardrobe with accessories and clothing items. I would like to say that I am the type of person who loves to shop but I hate spending a lot on clothes. But, since I'll be heading off to university soon, I'll have to buy more clothes for school. I'm not the best at introductions but I went to shop at Trinoma and at North Edsa and I found a lot of amazing deals there. I also got a little special something from Robinsons Galleria. I really do hope you guys like this post because this is my very first "fashion" blog post.

*Disclaimer* I am not trying to brag in any shape or form. I bought all of these items with my hard earned money and our views of what a "bargain" is may differ. I just wanted to share all the deals that I found and I wanted to share what I got just in case some people might want to get these items as well. I genuinely hope you like this!

Steve Madden Boots from Steve Madden

I've been wanting a pair of boots since forever but every single time I see the prices of these said boots, I always end up walking away. I don't usually go to Robinsons Galleria but I am really glad that I had gone because Steve Madden was having a sale and these boots were 45% off and I'm not too sure but I believe that I got an extra 10% off. I'm not too sure about that though but the pair was originally at 7k pesos but I got it for roughly 3k-4k pesos. I know what you're thinking, that is still pretty expensive. I know that too, but think about it. When will I be able to stumble upon this opportunity again? I love the detailing because it looks simple but the little things like the detailing of the heel. I just love it. It is also very comfortable to walk in. I spent a whole day in these boots! I definitely recommend these boots if you're also looking to buy a new pair of boots! I'm not sure if the sale is still ongoing but you guys can check! Hurry because the sizes are limited!

These Three Blouses from Kisses & Co.

First of all I would like to say that I got all three of these blouses for 1000 pesos. I really like how the fabric feels on the skin because it feels really soft and although I doubt that it's made of silk, it really does feel a bit like silk.I really like these three pieces because I feel like I can either dress them up or dress them down. They're really nice build-able basic pieces that you can't go wrong with. If you guys are interested, they have stores in Trinoma! If you are near Greenhills, they have three stores there as well! I'm not sure if I got these items for sale or if it's a whole year round thing.

Daisy Blouse from Cotton On

Now I got this for 600 pesos and it's already a bit pricey for me but I just really love how big it is! It's huge on me and it reaches below my butt and I think it makes it really versatile because I can pair it with a lot of things and that makes me really happy. I admit, the print made me second guess myself but when I tried it on it just clicked. The one thing I don't like about it is that the parts that look like bra straps that make hanging it easier are broken but it's still worth it.

Peach Cami from Forever21

If you see the peach cami, I also got four of those for 105 pesos each from Forever21. I got a light blue peppery one,a black one, a white one, and the peach one. I also ended up going back for two more for my mom, but all the good colors were gone.I had to really fish some black and white ones out. I like these ones because the length is perfect and the fabric is pretty comfortable as well. I really do recommend it!

Black Skinny Jeans from Forever21

Also I got these pair of black skinny jeans form Forever21. They fit pretty nicely and the length is perfect for me. Although the quality isn't amazing, for 405 pesos it's already a really good bargain. That's all I have to say about these jeans. hihi <3

Blue Shirt from Folded and Hung

Okay, let us address the elephant in the room. I got this a moth ago and since it's summer, I have had a lot of time to cook a lot of food and I may have gained a couple of pounds. I really like this shirt because of the collar at the back. I'm not sure if you can notice it but, the collar at the back is lower than the collar at the front. I forgot how much I got this for but the fabric's all right.

Okay, so this is what I got this time. I'll be uploading every Tuesday so keep your eyes peeled! I really hope you liked this post!

xoxo, Glen <3

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik