Pages

Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Welcome!

Okay, so that may not be the best way to title my first ever blog post here but I am going to roll with it and I hope you guys roll with it as well! Anyway, this is my very first time blogging about beauty and fashion, but I do have blogging experience. *Disclaimer: you will see me shamelessly advertising my personal life blog.* I'm actually really awkward with introductions so please bare with me but I will try to bring a bunch of cool content here to you guys! I'll be posting a haul soon because I am an incoming university freshman and I need to do some serious shopping. I might do a "university" series or stuff like that but I might not because this whole blog might just be a big university "fashion" blog. I hope that you guys will join me in my fashion blogging journey. It will be like reading my diary, my fashion diary. See you soon! ;) xoxo, Glen

No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Template by BloggerCandy.com | Header Image by Freepik